Incubus | Live Bootlegs | Click for more info

Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7143

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

for about 9 years now, i'm suffering from a panic/anxiety disorder, which controls my life in a lot of ways. the lyrics to 'drive' helped me a lot, it's is the essential question when fighting panic and fear, how much should you let the fear take the wheel and steer? i was wondering if it comes from (personal) experience, that you know exactly how to put it? i feel understood when i listen to the song, and trust me, it's not often people understand panic-disorders. thanks for the song, it's brilliant. see you in amsterdam!

- If you were to describe your life at the moment with one song, which one would it be? :) 
- Is there any chance to see you guys performing in Greece? 

Brandon you come across as a spirit being, what is your point of view on ayahuasca and the icaros spirit songs of amazonian shamanism?

and the spiritual significance of your music? For you personally, what is the spiritual significance of your music?

(Edit question?)

Brandon, if the world were to really end on December 21st of this year, (besides touring) what would you want to do with your precious time left this year and where would you want to be when the end is at hand?

Hi Brandon, I think you have such great ideas. Can you help me with a tattoo, I have a 7 month old daughter and I want a tattoo or have similar names. Her name is Lia. How would you create the tattoo? Or you can ask me for a draw? Please, please, please
thank you .... (Sorry for my english, I'm from Germany)

Do you know that next weeks March 14th is also The 8th Anniversary for incubus here in Thailand !!!! you guys touched thai's ground for the first time in 2004!!!
I want to know what is the differences feeling of the crowd between 2004 and in january 2012 this year? anyway we love you guys!!!

Attachments:

I wanted to ask about Brandon's involvement with the Hurley Hope project. How do you feel when the issue your trying to tackle (eliminating plastic waste) seems overwhelming because the majority of plastics do not get recycled since many people ignore recycling efforts? This happened to me recently and I got real bummed that I could only do so much. Thanks for your time and I await your response!

Dear Brandon!

I have no words to explain how I felt when I discovered you and your lyrics, your voice, your art, your books. All from you, absolutely changed my life in many, many ways...at a time I certainly was looking inside myself  for something to change.

But, this is a question room only, and my question is ...Are you aware of that what you do to and with people? You make us believe that dreams come true and nothing is imposible and many other beautiful things, an the best part is that you do it through such amazing songs.

Thanks for existing Brandon Boyd...you are such an inspiration! Love you!

Daniela. (Argentina)

Hey Brandon! 

I'm from Israel, the band performed in Israel at 2007 but I didn't know the band at the time...

would you perform in Israel again? a lot of fans are waiting for you guys for a long time!

I love the band so much!! you guys are awesome!! <3

noy_ray

Brandon,

I saw you guys thrice last year and was amazed to hear you sounded just as you always have. Many of your songs are so vocally taxing, with so many belty high notes. How do you keep your voice so limber?

As an art student, I often find myself under the pressure to create something without inspiration. What things do you find that help you out of your creative blocks?

Brandon,

I would love to know about your writing process. From an initial song idea or inspiration, through writing, to presenting it to the band and producing it. And how all of that affects the song itself and the way you view it before and after

Also, have you considered making a 'Brandon font'.  I get compliments all the time on how awesome your printing is;) ~Some people fall in love and touch the sky~

Much love,

Char

xoxo

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.