Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7273

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Brandon, What was the most embarrassing moment you ever had? what is your idea of a dream girl and will you ever come to Okinawa? :)

Peace,

Anna 

What is your idea of a dream girl?

What is your most embarrassing moment?

Will you ever come to Okinawa?

If you do come, i'll show you around the island! :)

Brandon,
I would just like to say thank you for everything! Your music and art has helped me through a lot of things and you've inspired me so much Im forever indebted to you. I saw you guys in Sydney last month and it was the first time that i've ever seen you guys live. It was such an amazing moment and one that will never be erased! okay rambling on now, my question for you is, simple one, out of all the songs you have written, what is your favourite lyric, if you have one and what is the meaning behind the lyric and your choice?
-annie 

I would like to ask to marry me but i understand that's a bit audacious :D soooo here we go: you're a big inspiration to all of us, so how does it feel to be such a reference point for so many people in the world? 

love ya, all of you!

Sara

Is it hard to find time to create art and music on the road? I know for myself that creating a piece of art can sometimes bring out some good words and some music can inspire some nice art does it work that way for you?

Also if you haven't watched the KONY2012 video please take the time to watch it Invisible Children need all our help I'm making my voice heard with the MYF and also with KONY2012 I challenge all of you to do the same!

dear brandon, i am not only a fan of Incubus, i am also a fan of your artwork. will there be any installation of yours shown in Singapore soon? and of course, we would like the band to come to Singapore again for a bigger show. 

what gets your creative juices flowing?

What keeps you in optimal condition for touring, and how do you maintain that throughout the tour?

Brandon,

1. What's your best memory of the Philippines?

2. What makes you cry?

3. What pisses you off? And when was the last time this happened? (You being very optimistic and calm).

4. Do you ever think about and fathom how tremendous your impact is to us, to a lot of people all over the      world?

Thanks, Lei Europa from Manila xx

Dearest Brandon, my 9 year old son is emerging into a great artist and his artwork was chosen to be dispalyed at an art fest recently. I would love to keep his interest in art growing and wondered if there is anything you can suggest that maybe helped you keep your interest growing. Maybe you could look at his work and be some form of inspiration. Thanx - Lynn

Hey, Brandon, you've inspired such wonderful things in me and other people with your lyrics. Have you ever thought of writing a novel or a children's book?

for about 9 years now, i'm suffering from a panic/anxiety disorder, which controls my life in a lot of ways. the lyrics to 'drive' helped me a lot, it's is the essential question when fighting panic and fear, how much should you let the fear take the wheel and steer? i was wondering if it comes from (personal) experience, that you know exactly how to put it? i feel understood when i listen to the song, and trust me, it's not often people understand panic-disorders. thanks for the song, it's brilliant. see you in amsterdam!

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service