Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7256

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I have a lot of questions and i hope you read it ( and sorry for my english):

- How do you did that scar in your shoulder?

- To whom you write, leech?

- You heard about Kony2012? Would be great to Incubus talk to their fans around the world o this proyect, being that you are a person who supports good causes.

&

-You heard about Cumbre Tajin? Its a Cultural Festival from Veracruz, México, my beautiful country. The goal is disseminate and preserve the culture in this Holy City. BTW, I mention this because, every year Tajin bring us the best musicians, this year there will Bjork, and i really really love love love, to support you were here. 

XOXO

Dear Brandon,

I just have to say thank you to incubus, I can really relate to your songs, especially your song 'warning' I believe in that song very much. 

Ok so your question I have to ask is do you have somebody in your life who has had a for-nominal impact on you? Or somebody who has done something or said something to you that has inspired you everyday since then? I'm very interested because I have two people like that in my life- Michael Jackson and My Nanna.

p.s PLEASE support kony 2012!

Love From Kayla (in New Zealand)

Hey Brandon, I met you at the Brisbane show. I was the over enthusiastic boy who hugged you in the last group! How was your time in Australia? And how soon can you see the band coming back? I love your work and you are my hero. Thank you, Cameron 16yrs Australia. 

Also I was wondering if you can show us your tattoos and what each one means to you?

Hey Brandon, you don't really need any more questions but I'll make this one short and sweet - will Incubus please be around for another 5(at least) albums? x

Dear Brandon,

You meet a lot of fans at the Meet&Greet before every single show.

I too was at the Meet&Greet in Tokyo and had an exuquite time but I couldn't help myself thinking that if you ever remeber the faces of all those fans you see in all those countries.

So my question is, do you remeber any of the faces of your fans? and what was the most memorable moment you had with the fans in Japan?

Thank you so much for coming to Japan again and we'll be waiting for you to come back as soon as possible.

Don't let us wait for another 8 years please...xx

Love,

Miyuki

My question is:  Do you know the age of your oldest fan?  I ask this, because I just started listening to current rock, especially alternative, in 2002, when I was 48 (why, is a long story).  One day, while watching VH1, they played your "Warning" video, and I loved it!  I was also struck by what a beautiful young man you were.  A new Incubus fan was born that day, let me tell ya!  I was able to see you in concert in St. Louis later that summer, and it was such a thrill!  (A little-known band named 30 Seconds to Mars opened for you. lol)  You've been my favorite band, ever since.  The second time I saw you at the same venue, I was with the guy who is now my 26-year-old husband, and that was his first big concert.  It was a magical night for us.  A lady who was behind us in the crowd tapped me on the shoulder at one point and said, "You two are just adorable!"  So, now, I'm 58 years old, and I still listen to your music a LOT.  My son, who's 26 (yup, same age as hubby), tells me that he and all his friends think I am the coolest mom around...and I hope to be rockin' out to Incubus and crushing on you for at least another 10 years!  Yeah...do you have any other fans my age, to your knowledge?

Just how inappropriate does an inappropriate question need to be to meet your standards? Love from Wankstain :)

Dear mr. Boyd,
curious as a cat, do u read comics, now or before?
And if you do, what's your favorite Superhero character?
What to do you think about your fans? And what is your goal in life besides incubus?
Love Amelia Perez.

Brandon,

Have you ever read The Book of Questions by Pablo Neruda? It's a unique book I came across that has open-ended questions like (Is the rose naked or is that her only dress?). This book made me raise an eyebrow and then give me an urge to start sketching... Has there ever been a text that has inspired the juices in your brain to turn? If yes, what book and how so?

Also what's on your bucket list??? (preferably any adventurous or crazy stupid ones)

Melinda Guerrero from San Diego 

out of all of your tattoos, do you have a favourite? and do you have plans to get anymore, if so, what of and where?

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service