Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7332

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

How can I get a backstage pass for the concert in Las Vegas in May? I'm going for my birthday and I'd love to get to hang out with you, you inspire me alot and meeting you would be an honor :)

When will you come to Colombia?? I need to see you 

Hi Brandon. :) 

My question: Should art and music allow space for compromise? 

If yes, can we see this in Incubus' music and/or your art? 

If no, why don't you think so?

Thank you! Happy anniversary to IncubusHQ! :)

Liz 

Dear Brandon Boyd

When will u wear my Ganesh T shirt?

Brandon Bow Thailand..

Hello, Mr. Boyd, I always wanted to ask you a weird question. Maybe I'm not the first, but anyway.

Do you believe in the law of karma? I mean, do you support the idea that how we acted in our previous life (or years) has a great impact on what we have at the moment - the parents, the body, the karmic connections that we get?

And a simple one? Do you speak Russian? :D

Thank you. Spasibo. Спасибо. Greetings from frosty Ukraine in the middle of Europe.

Hi Brandon! ...is there any chance to meet you personally at any of your concerts? I have been following Incubus since the fungus amongus! ..your music has been inspiring me through my whole medical school studies in Peru! ..now that I am already a doctor I will finally have the opportunity to watch one of your concerts live in the US!!! ..how about a free medical examination! =)

This is kind of to the entire band AND Manager ... Will you guys be planning a tour to South Africa anytime soon, or can I just give up on life already? Ha ha ...Please guys! And the secondly, any plans on releasing a singstar disc with all your songs because I really enjoy singing and rocking out to your songs.

Brandon - Have you had more input in a compositional sense to the song structures & music of Incubus since your solo album "The Wild Trapeze" & if so which particular songs off "If Not Now When" are crafted with a majority of input from yourself?

What is the best vocal advice you can give to singers?

Thanks so much, Incubus forever and Always

Brandon,

Congrats! on this 1st Anniversary of HQ Live very fortunate to have been a part of it ..I wanted to know where do you see yourself with the band say 5 years from now? Do you still see yourself writing beautiful music for the band besides your other talents such as your art, books etc. or do you have other plans in your life you would like to acomplish for yourself ?.... . I hope we can still enjoy you and the band for a long time your music is inspirational and your lyrics most definately so UNIQUE.

Dear Brandon,

how did it feel to get to work with the band mates in "The Police"? and will we ever get the incubus hq stellar/police remix. lastely will you guys ever play rebel girls and hold me down. thank you for your time good sir. peace and love to every one in incubus!

sincerely,
Josh

Dear Brandon,

What inspires you to make music? How does making music make you feel?

Love,

Ashley

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service