Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7274

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Why was the Northwest i.e. Oregon not a part of your tour? I was/am so disappointed! :-(

Brandon, my beloved man,

Music is art and you know it, and it lasts forever, as dance, paints and act.

I know that you had a little previous knowledge when you were young. I have two questions for you:

1- How do you get inspired for your lyrics and melody? Where the inspiration come from?

2- Could you sign my CHEST, I'll make a tatoo just like your signature :) [?]

Thanks for it. Thanks for change my life even you don't know me.

Regina Araújo from Brazil! :*

My question is:
What are you plans for an inmediate future? Have you thought about joinig Jose and have some kids?

Love and greetings from Venezuela!<3

Hello :)

My question is (and it's to the whole band actually) which song you're most tired of playing live and why? :) x

btw thanks for the positive energy and fun you guys are bringing with your music. some of your songs remind me of the coolest moments in my life and most amazing people i have ever met. it feels good.

take care and keep playing :)

Hey Brandon,

I was lucky enough to be part of the HQ live week. Night 1 Morning View ( I also high fived you as you walked in the room). I was wondering if you could play Sugar, Water, Purple???  HaHa

What was your most memorable moment of the INNW tour?

Laura

Brandon, would you ever consider a side project where you weren't exactly in the forefront? For example, Jack White gave up the lead singer reigns to Alison of The Kills to play drums in The Dead Weather. Is that something that would ever interest you? If so, any particular artists you would like to share the stage with? Your ideal "super group"? No offense to the boys, of course :D

Thanks!

Love this question.

Hey Boyd!

What you think is the most mature album musically the band has done?
Many people think it is INNW? For me still do not, but I guess going back to their roots progressive such as: Make Yourself / Morning View you could create an excellent and innovative work.

Brandon,

Have you ever considered composing a song for another artist? If so, who would you like to compose a song for?
  • If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
  • Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
  • Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
  • What is most important in life?
  • Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
  • If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
  • If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Brandon, do you plan to collaborate with any clothing or shoe companies again in the future (like the shoes you did for Toms)? Many of your fans were not able to get in on those shoes since they were so limited...so it'd be cool to have another opportunity to purchase something like that. Also do you plan on doing any more art books in the future? I absolutely loved "White Fluffy Clouds" and "From the Murks of the Sultry Abyss"! Love to you, Amy

band or artist guilty pleasure?? when did you start listening to them??

-Val from San Jose, Costa Rica

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service