Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7356

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Brandon,

Your music and art inspire me on a daily basis and have helped me through some truly difficult times in my life.

Where do you look for inspiration daily?

What really gets you feeling creative?

I've always wanted to know what you consider your favorite Incubus jam? If it fluctuates, what is the current jam of choice?

Which city (US) did you have the most fun in on the most recent tour? I saw you in Dallas, Houston, and Austin, and have to say I loved the Houston show!

Plans to come back to Texas anytime soon? (Please say yes...)

Your loyal fan,

Ally

Hi Brandon!

How is it transitioning back into "regular" life after Incubus tours? Does it affect your relationships? Where does Bruce your pup stay? Does he miss you too?  

California trivia: My elementary school was called Boyd and our mascot was the Bulldogs. 

Much love,

Kerby

Brandon, do you think you''ll do an exhibition of your artwork in NYC?

- Dina

I have a couple things:

1. I was wondering if you thought about releasing another solo album.  Wild Trapeze was fantastic and wonderful, I was just curious if you thought about doing it again.

2. My 21st birthday was yesterday and I was wondering if I could get a birthday wish from each of you. It's just I've been a fan for so long and it would make my 21st amazing and unforgettable.

I have a bunch of questions, first of all:
Would you marry me?
If the answer is yes I would be the happiest person ever
but if it´s no
would you consider the idea to donate sperm so I can have a child as beautiful as u?
Of course If you wanna do it in the old way I don´t have complains, but seriously without any other benefit but your genes???
and the last one leaving the groupie behind.
Been a creative person as you are, what do you do when you lose you way in your art? have you ever felt this?
I hope you can answer this for me, would be awesome

Love U... Myr

Please come to Costa Rica again.....

Is there any Incubus song based or anyhow inspired by a movie?
If yeah, what song and what movie?

If not, could you guys play Favorite Things in Amsterdam? That would be the best thing ever!

Cheers,
Jim

Do you guys ever consider doing USO shows? My friends and I are huge fans and we're about to get deployed on a boat for 7 months. Having you guys do a show would be a huge honor for any deployed service member.

Dear Brandon,

People always think I'm crazy when I say that Switchblade is by far, the best Incubus song out of the new album. I've always saw Switchblade as the "breath of fresh air" in If Not Now, When. It's such a beautifully constructed, fun song that's really reminiscent of the mid 90's Incubus "Enjoy Incubus" sound. I think I speak for everyone here when I ask, who's the "girl in the black hat" or the inspiration rather for this incredible, fun song?

Arvin

Elmhurst, NY 

If you were to give aspiring visual artists any advice besides 'keep creating', what would it be?

Why can't everyone think the way you do. The world will be so much happier.

When you look back to your start and how everything began..what goes through your mind? do you smile and think of how everything has changed?

-Tayla 

Incubus has been in my life since I started listening and really getting interested in music. I can put a song on when I'm feeling sad and lonely or when I'm feeling happy and free. I love this band and will listen to their music until the day I die!

Brandon, when your write music, Is there any weird rituals or habits that you have?

COME BACK TO CHICAGO!!!

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service