Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7237

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Where do you find peace?
What book are you currently reading?
What motivates you?

Hi Mr. Boyd. Will it be possible for you to hold again another concert here in the Philippines and just in case would you be interested to hold an art exhibit here as well?

Just wondering, if it will ever be a possibility that you would bring your Hurley show on the road. I'm sure your show has brought much attention to a very serious and important topic- the health of our oceans and how that pertains to the health of our planet.  I am blown away by all you and the band do to make this world a better place, in so many ways!! Much  love!!

Cuando vendrán a Chile? Su música ha sido mi acompañante durante varios años. Los admiro :)
Desde Santiago de Chile un abrazo gigante. 

Hey Mr. Boyd, Would/have you guys considered making another 'oddysey-esque' piece of music? I love listening to 'the oddysey' while Im painting/creating, and would love to see you guys do some more stuff along those lines. Thoughts?

Out of all the albums--which song was the most difficult to write?

love,

trina

Hi Brandon,

Your tattoos are awesome! What inspired you to get them and what do they mean?

As well as your fashion sense? Where do you shop?

Thank You for your music, it changed my life!

F

Not to sound like a jerk, but did you really just ask BB about where he shops? THATS what you ask when given a chance to ask him a question??  I think someone needs a re-listen with 'Make Yourself'

Brandon, would ever consider write your own biography?

yeah, dave chappelle style!

Are you planing to tour around South America.? which countries would be.?

Dear Brandon,

When you wrote 'Courage and Control', what emotions were you going through? Do you think your music made an impact on people to over think our environments?

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service