Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7189

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I have heard several different explanations of what "Isadore" means but I am still not sure. Could you please explain what this song means? It's probably my favorite Incubus song, and that's saying alot!! But I think I would like it more if I heard exactly what it meant from the writer himself. Thanks!

Brandon i featured you on my own custom footwear i wear for myself with my other favourite artist salvador dali. http://twitpic.com/72zzjq have a look.

What i wanted to know was if you could wear two inspiring figures on your footwear who would they be?

Which lyrics do you consider your best/favorite to have written?

Coming from the point of view of someone who's been postively influenced by your lyrics over the past decade, how important do you think lyrics are versus the music of a song?

Hey Brandon

I recently saw an interview in which you discussed spending much of your time in the band on the road. How has your time spent travelling affected your music? For example, do you think this has been a major source of inspiration in your music and do you think getting out of the United States for a while can be a good way for other creatively minded people to become inspired?

When do you think you guys will release another album? (I know it may sound greedy)

(brandon) What inspires you to write the songs you do? 

I have question a question for Mr. Boyd. You guys have been playing a lot at festivals. What different feeling do you have playing at festivals and which bands do you want to watch at Rock In Rio in July 7 th?

Good Evening Beautiful Brandon all the way from the UK,

When have you felt most connected to your fans?

Have you ever experienced something in your life which has changed the way you think, influenced your creativity?

All the very best to you and your wonderful friends of Incubus x

Brandon, Have you heard or seen the video that has gone viral about KONY 2012? If so, what are your thoughts about it?

I live in Vegas and have see you out here several times. You seem to love playing at The Joint, and in my opinion, that's one of the worst venues in town. Do you guys just really love playing there or are there other reasons that you don't play anywhere else?

Have you ever heard of Cusco, Machupicchu or Perú?.  Are you going to make a tour in Southamerica?

Hi Brandon,

Do you think is weird that one of my dreams is meet you someday when you are old and not famous anymore. Maybe have a cup of tea?

Love, Robelis from Venezuela.

(I am getting married in a month, I thought it was going to be with you but someone ask me first :) My first dance will be Friends & Lovers.!)

What was your inspiration for the letter of the song "stellar"? To you, what's the other meaning of the word "stellar" (besides the scientific meaning)? In my opinion, this song defines love in an amazing way. You have been able to put in words what nobody can't say or explain. Great work :)

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service