Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7281

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Brandon,

How often do you find yourself making art of any kind that you're ashamed of, or that you don't think is worth showing anyone (even Bruce!)? What do you do with it when you do? Do you throw it away, or keep it, or something else?

Love,

LC

Will you guys make a video for switchblade?? aand could you please explain this song..? :) it's awesome as

I would love that!

How do I get back stage passes for your Harrahs Rincon show in April for my girlfriend and I?  This will be the 4th time I've seen you in 1 year.  I'm signing myself up for groupie status. 

Do you guys plan on doing another small club tour like you did before?

I second this question. 

Brandon, if you had to choose one incubus song as your favorite, which one would it be? (I know it's a difficult choice)

Brandon, any chance you will do an exhibition of your art work in Australia (Sydney in particular)?

I have several questions for Brandon, so here they go:

- What's your favorite place to be at?
- Have you ever seen Peruvian art? If so, what do you think about it? (Are you guys planning to come to Perú? :D)
- Would you make a tattoo design for me? :)

Hopefully, one of these would get to him!

My Question For Brandon is what nationality are you? Besides extremely handsome and awesome ;)
Sheila <3
Brandon choose my question but didn't answer it sadness sorry I made if I made it awkward Brandon

Brandon, how long does it usually take for Incubus to write a song? Also, where do you get lyrical inspiration?

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service