After recently watching a documentary on how simple-words DO have an effect on water, it made me think about what else CAN have an effect on water  (view What The Bleep Do We Know- Further Down The Rabbit Hole)  .... It got me thinking about alot and how we as humans on this planet are drinking so much negative energies in our water supplies.... I would love to extend an idea out there, into cyber Incubus land, calling out to all drummers and musicians that would be willing to participate in a summer of music by the waters to have a more POSITIVE effect on our water supplies.  It is proven with science that the words hate and love DO directly effect the molecules in our water... 

I am planning a 3 month road-trip across country through Canada in the fall, then down to southern California and over to the eastern board (or vice versa direction), so let me know if you are in any or around these locations...I would love to meet you and even do a street jam and play to raise money for the Make Yourself foundation.

I am definitely going to these locations

Pier 21, Halifax

New Jersey

Hamden Connecticut

Geogian Guidestones

New Orleans, LA

Norman, OK

Zion Canyon, Utah

Lake Tahoe

Los Angeles, CA

Vancouver, BC

Prince George, BC

Peace River, AB

Shilo, MB

Thunder Bay, ON

Sault Ste Marie, ON

Lake Wanapitei, ON

Cheers to all...let me know if you would love to meet up, play some drums, or do a street jam (I play guitar and sing as well.)  My setlist will be in only positive songs, of love and happiness.  Do share your thoughts.

Love, peace and enlightenment,

Andrea

Views: 222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's awesome Andrea.  I am sure he is happy you have befriended him, and by giving that gift, it could certainly lead to more positive behavior. :)

It is definitely awesome teaching children music.  To see their eyes light up and how intrigued they get by the sounds that come from either strings or drums is beautiful.  Last summer, I played a lot of music at the beach and got the attention of many children and let them try out my instruments. My djembe and guitar.  I have a few photos of a pair of brothers from Burundi Africa while I sat with them and their parents and talked about music and life.  Oddly enough, they just got back from visiting their family in Burundi and showed me some photos of their boys playing drums during a town festival they had in their village.  I love connections! 

Great experience last night all!

I ran into a few girls that love Incubus' s music downtown Sudbury (my hometown).  They asked me to play Defiance, but I don't know that song, so I played Promises Promises and we all sang as loud as we could.  I'm sure there's a photo floating around on one of the girl's phones.  Grand total is now at $216 :) 

I sang from 5pm until 2am, taking a short break in between and met some very interesting people last night, synchronicity totally weaves a web.  

Love and Light!

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service