Incubus | Live Bootlegs | Click for more info

Every time anyone logs into the chat it seems like the first question is 'what's the news??' so here.  Let's all put what we've heard down and where it's come from on this thread.  We can keep it updated so people can come straight here and no one misses at thing.

Today at the morning briefing we got a (very blurry) preview of concepts for the album cover.  It was really really blurry so I can't really describe the concepts other than there were three of them, but I think someone might have gotten a screen cap.

Renman said that the boys will be doing a photoshoot on Saturday and filming for the Adolescents video on Sunday, which he expects to be 'out there' by the 25th of April.  He also confirmed that the band will be touring the US August-September, starting with the Red Rocks and ending in LA.  Lastly, he told us that Brandon wrote a 'bio' letter for the new album like the letter that accompanied The Wild Trapeze.

Tags: news

Views: 1421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fcking amazing as usual. Guys, please come back and visit Hawaii soon!!

There was a briefing on Monday?  When is it going to be posted cuz I missed it!  I wish there was a way to know when they were going to happen :(

Michelle- What venues were they?  Thanks!

Michelle said:

Has anyone heard when tickets for the added US shows will be going on sale - specifically the Cali ones?  I caught the venues on Monday's morning briefing but missed everything after that.  Thanks guys!

if you follow @incubusband on twitter or like their facebook page then you will receive about an hour heads up regarding the morning briefings! :)
Adriana said:

There was a briefing on Monday?  When is it going to be posted cuz I missed it!  I wish there was a way to know when they were going to happen :(

Michelle said:

Has anyone heard when tickets for the added US shows will be going on sale - specifically the Cali ones?  I caught the venues on Monday's morning briefing but missed everything after that.  Thanks guys!

9/22 St.Augustine Amp in St.Augustine, FL

9/23 Big Spring Jam in Huntsville, AL

9/27 Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio, TX

10/4 Santa Ana Star Theater in Albuquerque,NM

10/11 Raley's Field in Sacramento, CA

10/12 Avila Beach in San Luis Obispo, CA

10/14 Savemart Center in Fresno, CA (woo hoo)

10/15 So Cal (TBA)

Adriana said:

Michelle said:

Ah that explains it. Some of us don't have facebook or twitter.

eh eh Kyle, do it! Is the better way to be informed !

About the Kimmy Kimel live show (here the full video, only avaible for U.S. resident..)

http://abc.go.com/watch/jimmy-kimmel-live/SH559060/VD55139163/jimmy...

Someone is able to see it or could upload it to some other channel?

I try to download the "Stealth" plugin for Firefox but don't work anyway!

Thanks Michelle!

I have facebook, but no mobile device to get the latest news :(

August 15 2011 - 8:20 AM PDT - Morning Briefing Notes

* The US leg of the If Not Now, When? Tour kicks off this week at Red Rocks, Colorado on August 17th! Incubus hits the stage at about 7:30 PM Mountain Time but we'll be Livestreaming the entire show as well as some pre-show goodies, so make sure to visit our Livestream and check it all out: http://bit.ly/incubuslive

* Ren expects the Red Rocks set will last about an hour and a half or an hour and forty-five minutes.

* There will be an Incubus HQ Tent at all of the shows in the US! If you're attending a show this tour, visit the tent, get interviewed and talk with the newest member of Incubus' road team, Francisco Stiglich.

* Shows will be announced today in San Luis Obispo and Fresno! Keep your eyes peeled.

* Presales are still happening on HQ for the newly-announced shows. Be sure to RSVP to the event on the tour list to get the email with your Presale codes! http://incubushq.com/events/event/listUpcoming

* This past Saturday was the Breaking Bad promotion at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium. Lucky fans flown in from around the country were flown in for an interview with the star of Breaking Bad as well as a private concert by Incubus, and there should be video and photographs available from that event soon.

* Incubus has a track pack coming out for Rock Band! It will be officially announced on Friday the 19th. It will be available for download in Rock Band 3 and it will contain Pardon Me, Wish You Were Here and Adolescents.

* The team plans to release one live track from each of the shows on the US Tour on our Youtube channel. there's already some fun stuff there, check it out! http://www.youtube.com/incubustv

Red Rocks, I'll virtually be there! *_*

Italian 

10/15 in LA isn't among the tour dates & places listed in Events.  Is it gonna happen????

Michelle said:

10/15 So Cal (TBA)

Adriana said:

Michelle said:

I didn't hear Ren mention anything about it or it's presale this morning.  Fresno and SLO were only added to the event page today.  I'm sure the 15th concert is going to happen - they're probably just getting everyone all worked up.  Ha.  Has the Meet N Greet bidding finished up for Hollywood Bowl?  Maybe that has something to do with it?  It's all about timing......

Susan Bohemin said:
10/15 in LA isn't among the tour dates & places listed in Events.  Is it gonna happen????

Michelle said:

10/15 So Cal (TBA)

Adriana said:

Michelle said:

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service