Every time anyone logs into the chat it seems like the first question is 'what's the news??' so here.  Let's all put what we've heard down and where it's come from on this thread.  We can keep it updated so people can come straight here and no one misses at thing.

Today at the morning briefing we got a (very blurry) preview of concepts for the album cover.  It was really really blurry so I can't really describe the concepts other than there were three of them, but I think someone might have gotten a screen cap.

Renman said that the boys will be doing a photoshoot on Saturday and filming for the Adolescents video on Sunday, which he expects to be 'out there' by the 25th of April.  He also confirmed that the band will be touring the US August-September, starting with the Red Rocks and ending in LA.  Lastly, he told us that Brandon wrote a 'bio' letter for the new album like the letter that accompanied The Wild Trapeze.

Tags: news

Views: 1546

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was broke. Had to wait until I got some money for my bday! But what a great bday present! I'd love a meet n greet as well.

http://incubushq.com/profiles/blogs/european-opening-act

European Opening Act!

I'm pleased to announce that the up-and-coming UK-based band fiN will be opening for Incubus during the European leg of their If Not Now, When? World Tour, for all shows except the ones in Berlin and Abu Dhabi. Check them out at their youtube before the shows, here: http://www.youtube.com/fiN

HQchat / IncuChat is now accessible via Apple devices (iPhone/iPad), if you read the latest bulletin Lauren posted on Incubus HQ's main page (and in your email notifications as well).

So, please spread the Great news to your Apple-user friends (and of course call upon the Android users too)!

Also, if you're still not aware - you can now find Jose Pasillas in twitter: @JoseAPasillasII

(along with the other 4 Incubus Members who joined twitter much earlier)

Let's get this party started in #IncuHQ fellow #Incufans!  :)

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service