Every time anyone logs into the chat it seems like the first question is 'what's the news??' so here.  Let's all put what we've heard down and where it's come from on this thread.  We can keep it updated so people can come straight here and no one misses at thing.

Today at the morning briefing we got a (very blurry) preview of concepts for the album cover.  It was really really blurry so I can't really describe the concepts other than there were three of them, but I think someone might have gotten a screen cap.

Renman said that the boys will be doing a photoshoot on Saturday and filming for the Adolescents video on Sunday, which he expects to be 'out there' by the 25th of April.  He also confirmed that the band will be touring the US August-September, starting with the Red Rocks and ending in LA.  Lastly, he told us that Brandon wrote a 'bio' letter for the new album like the letter that accompanied The Wild Trapeze.

Tags: news

Views: 1603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

any news from MB?

http://www.myspace.com/incubus/blog/543804568

Incubus to LiveStream First US Summer Tour Date - August 17

Be sure to tune in to Incubus' LiveStream channel on Wednesday, August 17, where the first official tour date for the Incubus Summer Tour will be live streamed in its entirety from the legendary Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver, CO!

fuckinyeah
Join to the Livestream from Red Rocks event on FB :D 

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=235830819790492
Brandon wrote on his facebook page:
"I normally wouldn't ask any of you to watch tv, but my friends and I are going to be playing music on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight (11 august)  and contrary to popular belief, I CAN see you through the tv. So it'd be cool to have you there to keep us company. Love ya"

http://abc.go.com/shows/ji​mmy-kimmel-live

you can watch the episodes on the abc page, just google watch jimmy kimmel or something, it's the aug. 10th episode. if you can't watch it because it's from the us, just download a plugin for firefox called "stealthy", it makes you surf anonymus when activated.
Has anyone heard when tickets for the added US shows will be going on sale - specifically the Cali ones?  I caught the venues on Monday's morning briefing but missed everything after that.  Thanks guys!

ahahahahah so funny and tender <3

P.S. Michelle, sorry, I don't really know

Valentina Defassi (Italia adm) said:

Brandon wrote on his facebook page:
contrary to popular belief, I CAN see you through the tv.  Love ya"

OPS...yesterday night...

d'oh! Travelling through space and time! x3
Fcking amazing as usual. Guys, please come back and visit Hawaii soon!!

There was a briefing on Monday?  When is it going to be posted cuz I missed it!  I wish there was a way to know when they were going to happen :(

Michelle- What venues were they?  Thanks!

Michelle said:

Has anyone heard when tickets for the added US shows will be going on sale - specifically the Cali ones?  I caught the venues on Monday's morning briefing but missed everything after that.  Thanks guys!

if you follow @incubusband on twitter or like their facebook page then you will receive about an hour heads up regarding the morning briefings! :)
Adriana said:

There was a briefing on Monday?  When is it going to be posted cuz I missed it!  I wish there was a way to know when they were going to happen :(

Michelle- What venues were they?  Thanks!

Michelle said:

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2015   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service