Hi Everyone,

For all that didn't catch Morning Briefing Yesterday, we were coming up with ideas with Ren of what qualifies you to maybe get the chance to talk with Jose on the vid Chat. One idea that came up was ...

Design a Banner to be used for the show, and the one thats picked will maybe get to ask a question.

So get your creative hats on and post them in this thread! 

Cheers!

This is my Entry.

Tags: banner, chat, competition, jose, video

Views: 212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Guys, for all that have entered entries which are more like posters and are wider vertically, Ren said these will not be suitable... but you do have time do redesign / adjust and enter another entry.

Thanks!

Hey Jennifer, do you have the exact measures for this banner? Would be really helpful.

Cheers.

m

Jennifer Mckevitt said:

Hi Guys, for all that have entered entries which are more like posters and are wider vertically, Ren said these will not be suitable... but you do have time do redesign / adjust and enter another entry.

Thanks!

hey guys - we like what you have been doing so far, but can you all please design your banners to dimensions of 491 x 150 - thanks!

maybe isn't too late.

This is my new entry.........cheers from Mexico
Love this!

Manoela Paixão said:

This is my entry!

and I love this one, too.

Ross Legacy said:

Hello guys!! This is the redesign of my banner with the dimensions of 491 x 150.I decided to make a change to the corporate color is currently using Incubus.

I hope you like it! Cheers.

VANVI - Vanessa Guzmán.

Attachments:
i guess we have a winner already, rosses banner is up.
Whoa! I had no idea lol. Sweet! I figured they woulda sent me a message or something.
I thought they were putting them up each randomly...we'll see what tomorrow brings...
yeah i don't think the comp is over yet, so please keep posting your banners with the dimensions joe was kind enough to post! Good work on Ross for being the first to be showed! Its a gooden!!

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service