Any ideas for Incubus songs that would sound good on piano?

So i've done covers of Pardon me (accoustic) and Look alive, both without playing the singing melodies, and now im kinda stuck as to what to attempt next. I've dabbled with Anna Molly but the verses sounded a bit bare and its kinda tricky to coordinate the bass and the guitar riffs...Any ideas?

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Otis,

Give 'Drive' and 'Here in My Room' a go.

Perhaps for 'Drive', observe or listen to Mike's chord voicings from the 'Alive at Red Rocks' DVD as to an idea for keyboard/piano.

Enjoy! :)

sketch

Hehe, forgot about those!

Managed Here in My Room a while back, and i think ill probly re-attempt Drive again. Wasnt really sure what to with the left hand for that one, so i might try drumming with my djembe and just playing one hand :)

Wow, sounds like quite a feat! but way to go! :)

Perhaps you could do a video and post it on your profile/videos section?

an interesting one.

We perform acoustic versions of Talk Shows on Mute and In the Company of Wolves. Haven't played any Incubus covers with the full band yet because we've been in the studio recording so we haven't had a lot of time to work on ITCOW...I believe it may be my fave song from INNW. <3  

'In The Company of Wolves' is beautiful in it's own unique way, indeed. i love it :)

I would love to hear a version of Zee Deveel :)  

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service