I know Incubus is ending the world tour in Feb 2012 is Australia. 

Are there any plans for a tour for the summer of 2012 (July/Aug)? So that the people that missed them during this tour can get a chance to see them? 

Also why do you think they are touring the same places twice during the current tour? Any suspicions?

Could this be their last perhaps?

Thanks 

Tags: 2012, incubus, tour

Views: 2501

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think its just because they have been gone for so long, they are making up for their absence. I read something saying they planned to tour for the next 14-18 months so I am hoping another round in the U.S. is in store.

I really hope so! 

It would be a dream come true to see them again so soon!  I need to meet them!

Janna Angle said:

I think its just because they have been gone for so long, they are making up for their absence. I read something saying they planned to tour for the next 14-18 months so I am hoping another round in the U.S. is in store.

Ren commented on a post on his FB in the last week or so saying that the boys will do a festival tour next summer. Only thing I couldn't decipher was if he meant back in the UK or the U.S.?? Hopefully the U.S. *fingers crossed*

Not a big fan of festival tours, but if that's the only way to see them then I guess I'm in!

I agree, if a festival is the only way to see them then we have too!

I also suspect they might do a festival next summer and I think it might be the pow wow festival that 311 hosts. Pnut (the bass player of 311) asked them to join the festival, so that could be a possibility. And even better is that we could see Incubus and 311 :)

Also, the US tour that just ended has been referred to as the "first leg of the US tour" every time it's been mentioned. That means there is a second leg. I'm sure it'll be these dates next summer that Ren is referring to.

And it'd be awesome if Incubus played the Pow Wow - I went last summer and it was a great time. Don't know if I'd make it down to Florida again, but 311 and Incubus together again would be tempting.

Good observation, I never noticed them referring to it as the first leg. I feel so relieved now, like there is hope to see them again. I was just a bit worried that this might me their last tour.

It would be insane to see them at Pow Wow! Also they have to reschedule  the European tour for the shows that were cancelled :) there is hope 

I hope that they come back in Europe for summer 2012!!!!!!!! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

does anyone know if there's a presale code for the Feb 7 show?

That would be awesome if they tour some more in the US

Janna Angle said:

Incubus for Rock am Ring (Germany) 2012 ;)

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service