All Discussions Tagged 'incubus' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

INCUBUS finish that lyric (song game)

So I found myself  REALLY enjoying  Gabriel Solis games ... so much I thought of another we could play  hehe.   It is like NAME THAT SONG..…

Started by Sarahh (SHAFT!)

1545 Nov 30
Reply by Jane Johannesen

I'm a drug addtic

This is a really random thread. But I feel the need to open up. I am a drug addict, I have been for the past 4 years. I'm addicted to Spice…

Started by Andrew Paul Ivan Vassallo

5 Jul 5
Reply by Devin William Bickford

In the company of Wolves

Hello peeps, I did this a little while ago but i thought id just post this illustration i did for the song. in the company of wolves.  Id…

Started by ben buckley

0 Feb 19

East Coast tour?

I really would love to see Incubus sometime in the near future. Are they doing a tour down the East Coast anytime soon?!?

Started by Kait Pagano

0 Dec 30, 2013

Guitar Covers

Hey there, guys, new to the site. I've been a fan of Mike for a very long time, and I thought I'd share my covers in here. Please, feel fre…

Started by Paul Rose

0 Aug 15, 2013

Tour 2011 Setlists

New "If not now when?" tour is started from Santa Barbara!!! HERE THE SETLISTS!!!! Someone can confirm this?   POST HERE the next!!!   from…

Started by Valentina Defassi (Italia adm)

136 May 12, 2013
Reply by Leanderson Menezes

Happy birthday Incubus HQ!

Happy birthday Incubus HQ! 2 years old and already the source of so many times high times for many people all around the world. Congrats gu…

Started by David デヴィッド

3 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Vivian Rabay

Dream duet? (Mine is Brandon with Fiona Apple)

Boyd's voice tangled up with Apple's would be nothing short of lethal-ecstasy. Who would you like to hear Brandon sing with? http://www.yo

Started by Emily Cecile Richardson

1 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by sketchwish (Mod)

HQ BOX SET VINYL

Did anyone buy the HQ Box Set and not have a record player? If so can I PLEASE buy the vinyls off you? I will pay top dollar for them. I wa…

Started by Matt Kalmus

6 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Matt Schneider

My Incubus inspired band

Hey ppl, this is my band: Laguna Mental We're a bunch of peruvian guys trying to make some music. For me, incubus has always been a great i…

Started by Mauricio Revollar

4 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Marcus Schaer

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.