All Discussions Tagged 'Incubus' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Perfect Incubus Setlist

Hey guys,   If you could pick Incubus' setlist for one show, what would it be?   I would like to hear a lil bit from each album. So, I pick…

Started by Jeff Burgess

9 May 29, 2011
Reply by Nik A.

Are there any fellow Boricuas around?

If you are from the lovely Puerto Rico (doesn't matter if you're Puerto Rican or not), you should join Incubus Puerto Rico,a group created…

Started by Mariah Colon

0 May 25, 2011

Someone has leaked "If Not Now, When?" .... How do you guys feel about that

I for one think that not only has leaking the album ruined the anticipation to its release date, but it may also have an affect on the rel…

Started by William Hutchinson

7 May 19, 2011
Reply by Alex Caperton

Incubus YouTube covers.

With the contest Incubus has put of, it has got me wondering what other covers of Incubus songs are worth looking at. I play guitar and hav…

Started by Brad Perry

0 May 16, 2011

High School

It's crazy to think about, but Incubus got me through high school. As I was fighting with the confusion of sexual orientation. I always had…

Started by Joel Figueroa

0 May 1, 2011

If Not Now, When?

I've heard the album, it is absolutely stunning. It's totally different though so be aware. In The Company of Wolves sounds like Pink Floyd…

Started by Skylar Tankersley

0 Apr 28, 2011

Southside Festival

So....last night Incubus was on the lineup for the Southside Festival in Germany.  I check back today, and they're not listed anywhere on t…

Started by Jen Zilinski

4 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Jen Zilinski

What's your story? We're helping you tell it to the band!

All of us here have a good story related to Incubus.   Maybe the way you got to know the band was unusual? Or maybe you went our of your wa…

Started by Giulia DeMarchi

1 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Manoela Paixão

I hope to see a set list like this

1. Redefine 2. Privilege 3. Stellar 4. Warning 5. Rogues 6. Light Grenades 7. Beware! Criminal 8. Priceless 9. Runaway Train (I know it's n…

Started by Chance Brown

4 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Chance Brown

Adolescents - First Listen at KROQ

Finally! To those who want to listen to our guys' new song, ADOLESCENTS, here's the link: http://kroq.radio.com/2011/04/04/first-listen-wor

Started by Clang Hernandez

9 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by riandriany fakhri

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.