General Incubus Discussion (193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Check out my band's EP!

My band Beach Parking just went out to Chicago for a few days to record some tunez. Please give us a listen and let us know what you think.…

Started by Devin Bickford

0 Feb 22

Our Responsibility as Fans

I recently saw an interveiw of Mike and Brandon, on youtube, titled "Keen On: Brandon Boyd & Mike Einziger." It was HARD to watch. The…

30 Jan 9
Reply by getwellcards

$20 show please!?!?!

Remember when Incubus played that random show at the Echoplex for $20 back when Myspace was popular? Can they PLEASE do that again!? I've s…

Started by Alexis Basulto

1 Jan 5
Reply by Beth Fox

New Album!

Thought I'd share this article with everyone. Exciting stuff! http://m.fasterlouder.com.au/news/40548/Exclusive-Incubus-working-on-wild-ne

6 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Gabriel

PRESS COVERAGE, ARTICLES AND BLOG POSTS FROM OUTSIDE THE HQ

The tour is coming up friends and hopefully there will be a lot of talking and writing about the soon to be released Album If not now,when?…

Started by Oceana Light (lover of life)

404 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Natalie

Monuments and melodies access code

Hi all, I've just recently got the monuments and melodies LP with the download code for the vault. As I understand that content is not ac…

Started by Antonio

1 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Alessandro Zucchi

LOLLAPALOOZA 2015?

So I want to put this Idea out and see If us Incubus fans can Get our favorite to play next years Lollapalooza In Chicago (or play all of t…

Started by dominick sabatino

0 Oct 22, 2014

helping a huge incubus fan and mother dying of brain cancer

My name is Jennifer Cleveland and my very best friend is a 24yr old mother dying of brain cancer. When we got the chance to see incubus tog…

Started by Jenn Cleveland

0 Sep 9, 2014

Incubus Tour 2015

Started by nqbus

0 Aug 18, 2014

Dig Acoustic

My girlfriend and I are engaged and looking for a high quality version of Dig acoustic for our first dance but cant find one. If anyone cou…

Started by Matthew Myette

0 Aug 8, 2014

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2015   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service