General Incubus Discussion (136)

Featured Discussions

Incubus LIVE Bootleg Recordings

Remember back in like 2004 when Incubus released some official bootlegs of a few shows? Yeah. Good times, right? Let's say we were going t…

Started by Lauren Clay (Mod)Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

INCUBUS Word Scramble

Another game. It's a word scramble about Incubus' songs.   I will start with:   G D I   So the next user answers the last one and replies a…

Started by Gabriel Solis

795 on Wednesday
Reply by Gabriel Solis

INCUBUS Song VS Song

Hi everybody!   This is like a game. It is about comparing two Incubus songs, and you have to choose one of the two that are being compared…

Started by Gabriel Solis

2464 on Wednesday
Reply by Gabriel Solis

INCUBUS Today's Song

If you have the chance to choose just one Incubus song for listening today...   ...what song would it be?  

Started by Gabriel Solis

845 on Wednesday
Reply by Gabriel Solis

INCUBUS finish that lyric (song game)

So I found myself  REALLY enjoying  Gabriel Solis games ... so much I thought of another we could play  hehe.   It is like NAME THAT SONG..…

Started by Sarahh (SHAFT!)

1527 on Wednesday
Reply by Gabriel Solis

Incubus Tour 2015

Started by nqbus

0 Aug 18

Dig Acoustic

My girlfriend and I are engaged and looking for a high quality version of Dig acoustic for our first dance but cant find one. If anyone cou…

Started by Matthew Myette

0 Aug 8

What 3 Incubus songs would you want to see done acoustic?

If I had to pick just 3 i would have to choose 1. Nowhere Fast 2. Just A Phase and 3. Diamonds And Coal it was a toss up with Diamonds and…

Started by Chance Brown

4 Aug 8
Reply by John Adam Schwabenbauer

Whats up with this damnation? Why has this song never been reborn and unleashed?

There are many songs of Incubus that I like but in my quest to find hidden gems and rarities I came across Damnation?.  I asked myself why…

Started by John Adam Schwabenbauer

0 Aug 8

PRESS COVERAGE, ARTICLES AND BLOG POSTS FROM OUTSIDE THE HQ

The tour is coming up friends and hopefully there will be a lot of talking and writing about the soon to be released Album If not now,when?…

Started by Oceana Light (lover of life)

386 Jul 22
Reply by Natalie

I'm a drug addtic

This is a really random thread. But I feel the need to open up. I am a drug addict, I have been for the past 4 years. I'm addicted to Spice…

Started by Andrew Paul Ivan Vassallo

5 Jul 5
Reply by Devin William Bickford

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.