General Incubus Discussion (146)

Featured Discussions

Incubus LIVE Bootleg Recordings

Remember back in like 2004 when Incubus released some official bootlegs of a few shows? Yeah. Good times, right? Let's say we were going t…

Started by Lauren Clay (Mod)Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tonight We Drink To Youth: Inside ‘Love Hurts’ By Incubus

So glad to be here! Thought you guys would love this. Hot off the press: "Tonight We Drink To Youth: Inside ‘Love Hurts’ By Incubus" - http…

Started by Or Barnea

0 Mar 22

will they ever come to New York?

Hello. My name is Carmen and I have just joined this site for my love of this band called Incubus. I would be really bummed out if the didn…

Started by Carmen Muniz-horn

0 Mar 21

INCUBUS Song VS Song

Hi everybody!   This is like a game. It is about comparing two Incubus songs, and you have to choose one of the two that are being compared…

Started by Gabriel

2522 Mar 16
Reply by Beth Fox

Poem for today

Eyes in horizon Pulled into infinity Visit lands faraway Devoid of an enemy Eager to return Mind body soul yearn Inside I burn Outside a wi…

Started by Devin William Bickford

0 Mar 15

More HQ Sessions?

I would love to be included or able to attend one of the "closed" sessions that I have seen (and loved) on You Tube!! I'm not sure how th…

Started by Lisa Branscome

2 Mar 11
Reply by Lisa Branscome

Show us your Incubus Collection

Now must of us regulars on the site are pretty die hard fans, so I wanna see all of your Incubus collections. ( Albums, DVDs, Vinyls, Singl…

Started by Forest King

14 Mar 9
Reply by nqbus

London hammersmith

Does anybody have seating tickets that would rather be standing for incubus at Hammersmith, I've booked two standing tickets for my fiancée…

Started by Chris Eacott

0 Mar 9

What 3 Incubus songs would you want to see done acoustic?

If I had to pick just 3 i would have to choose 1. Nowhere Fast 2. Just A Phase and 3. Diamonds And Coal it was a toss up with Diamonds and…

Started by Chance Brown

8 Mar 2
Reply by Dany Lince

New Album Release

When will we be able to pre-order the new albums of 2015?

Started by Kristen Bishop

1 Feb 23
Reply by IncuRay

Check out my band's EP!

My band Beach Parking just went out to Chicago for a few days to record some tunez. Please give us a listen and let us know what you think.…

Started by Devin William Bickford

0 Feb 22

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2015   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service