General Incubus Discussion (140)

Featured Discussions

Incubus LIVE Bootleg Recordings

Remember back in like 2004 when Incubus released some official bootlegs of a few shows? Yeah. Good times, right? Let's say we were going t…

Started by Lauren Clay (Mod)Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

INCUBUS Word Scramble

Another game. It's a word scramble about Incubus' songs.   I will start with:   G D I   So the next user answers the last one and replies a…

Started by Gabriel Solis

817 yesterday
Reply by Beth Fox

INCUBUS finish that lyric (song game)

So I found myself  REALLY enjoying  Gabriel Solis games ... so much I thought of another we could play  hehe.   It is like NAME THAT SONG..…

Started by Sarahh (SHAFT!)

1539 yesterday
Reply by Beth Fox

INCUBUS Song VS Song

Hi everybody!   This is like a game. It is about comparing two Incubus songs, and you have to choose one of the two that are being compared…

Started by Gabriel Solis

2475 yesterday
Reply by Beth Fox

New Album!

Thought I'd share this article with everyone. Exciting stuff! http://m.fasterlouder.com.au/news/40548/Exclusive-Incubus-working-on-wild-ne

Started by Devin William Bickford

3 on Thursday
Reply by Gabriel Solis

LOLLAPALOOZA 2015?

So I want to put this Idea out and see If us Incubus fans can Get our favorite to play next years Lollapalooza In Chicago (or play all of t…

Started by dominick sabatino

0 on Thursday

INCUBUS Today's Song

If you have the chance to choose just one Incubus song for listening today...   ...what song would it be?  

Started by Gabriel Solis

853 on Tuesday
Reply by Beth Fox

$20 show please!?!?!

Remember when Incubus played that random show at the Echoplex for $20 back when Myspace was popular? Can they PLEASE do that again!? I've s…

Started by Alexis Basulto

0 on Sunday

PRESS COVERAGE, ARTICLES AND BLOG POSTS FROM OUTSIDE THE HQ

The tour is coming up friends and hopefully there will be a lot of talking and writing about the soon to be released Album If not now,when?…

Started by Oceana Light (lover of life)

400 Oct 15
Reply by Me

helping a huge incubus fan and mother dying of brain cancer

My name is Jennifer Cleveland and my very best friend is a 24yr old mother dying of brain cancer. When we got the chance to see incubus tog…

Started by Jenn Cleveland

0 Sep 9

Incubus Tour 2015

Started by nqbus

0 Aug 18

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List